Clooney Endorsing Barack Obama


Reports are emerging that George Clooney has publicy continued his endorsement of Barack Obama for the Democratic nomination.

A month ago, Clooney told News week that he likes Obama "..I consider him a friend and I love how good he is at what he does. I am excited by him getting into the race. It energizes everything. And I would do whatever I can to help him, even if that means staying away."

And only last week, Clooney attended the fundraiser for Obama in Hollwood organized by David Geffen, Steven Spielberg and Jeffrey Katzenberg

Clooney has said that Obama's vision is reminiscent of the Kennedys.

"I've never been around anybody who walks into a room and everyone just stops and listens to him," Clooney said.

"He's magnetic and charismatic in a way that we haven't had for a long time. I would certainly go out and fundraise for him."